Press Releases & photos
In the book The Real Bro Code, Kim Evensen, the CEO and Founder of the Brothers organization (he’s a dude by the way) invites men to do some solid reflections on this topic. We live in a culture where men’s friendships often have been reduced to a series of shallow hang-outs, a drinking buddy or a wingman. Brothers believes that there is so much more to men’s friendships than that.
On August 1st, The Real Bro Code: The essential guide for dudes on how to be a bro will be released. We believe it’s going to be a game-changer in the lives of boys and men across the globe, inviting them to discover all that a friendship is and can be.
“I am 100% serious when I say I don’t want to put it down for a second!!”
– Luke (18) – about The Real Bro Code
Is this a book only for guys? Not at all! Some of the most passionate supporters of the Brothers organization are women. Why? Because they know that if the men in their lives have deeper friendships, they’ll benefit from it as well.
Brothers is the leading non-profit organization dedicated to empowering boys’ and men’s friendships. Aside from providing books, Brothers offers workshops, talks and coaching. Brothers has met with many leaders from different countries and organizations, to talk about the importance of this topic.
Rather than fixating on the many problems that may result from men’s lack of close friendships (like isolation, divorce, depression, suicide etc.), this book presents a solution-based approach which actually gets at the root of all of this. It asks the hard questions and presents practical tools that empower men to develop even stronger friendships in their lives. Though all men are different, all men are created for meaningful connection.
The Real Bro Code is available globally as a paperback and ebook starting August 1st 2020.
– The Brothers Organization was founded in 2017.
– The CEO & Founder of Brothers is Kim Evensen. He lives in Oslo, Norway.
– Kim’s books have been purchased in over 21 countries.
– Brothers aims to be a leading voice dedicated to empowering boys’ and men’s friendships. Our passion is to see men all over the globe discover what genuine friendship is, and enjoy it to the fullest.
– Having strong, authentic friendships is vital to a man’s wellbeing, physical and mental health, family, marriage and professional life. We believe that a man’s friendships are worth fighting for.
– We offer inspiration and education through our sphere of influence, whether through our website, books, podcasts or social media, and provide workshops and presentations to companies, schools, events.
Da Kim Evensen og Martin Lilleberg «bro-datet» kjente de raskt at de hadde funnet en venn for livet.– Mange gutter unngår nærhet i vennskapene sine, i frykt for at det må være seksuelt, eller skal oppfattes seksuelt, sier Kim.
Jul 29, 2020 (AB Digital via COMTEX) -- In the book The Real Bro Code, Kim Evensen, the CEO and founder of the Brothers organization invites men to...
Statista pointed out that women value social interaction more than men, but Italian men meet with friends more frequently than women. The CEO of the global Brothers organization, Kim Evensen, will publish “The Real Bro Code” on August 1, guiding readers to have real friendships between men.
Can men have as deep and close friendships as women? Why is it that most guys find it hard to be vulnerable with their best guy friends? Are men supposed to have close friendships at all?